- Comprises of 4 tiers of League – Super League-1st tier, Premier League-2nd tier, FAM League-3rd tier, National League -4th tier.
- It has 48 teams – 14 teams in Super League, 12 teams in Premier League, 11 teams in FAM League and 10 teams in National League, and 1 Malaysia National Team added in INTERNATIONAL LEAGUE.
- 1 Charity Cup in the early season – battle between Super League champions against Malaysia Cup champions of previous year
- 2 Cups tournament in the middle of season – F.A. Cup (real) and Sabah International Invitational Cup aka MSLPatcher Cup (fantasy)
- 1 Cups tournament in the end of season – Malaysia Cup (real)
- Reintroduced of absent teams, previously competed in the M-League :- KL Plus FC, Proton FC, KM Naza FC, UPB-My Team FC and placed into National League.
- Artworks in terms of kits and others were done by Angelvsevil and MSLPatcher. Latest kits artwork are for season 2011 only.
- Most players in FAM League and National League are fake name/fantasy players. I can’t find all players so I choose to use unknown players.
- Download all three files and use Winzip or 7-zip or J-Zip (WInzip clone) to extract/unzip the content.
- Then run the EXE file for installation. The installation WILL overwrites some of FIFA 12 files especially the database. DO NOT INSTALL IF YOU AFRAID the consequences.
- Go to FIFA 12 folder in MY DOCUMENTS and delete SQUADXXXXXX files (or maybe put in backup folder if you want to retain it). This patch will not work properly if previous saved Squadxxxx file exist in that folder.
- Done, you can now Run FIFA 12 PC and play Malaysia League in your PC.
- AGAIN, Keep in mind all your previous game save no longer working, since the database structures and contents are now different.
- IF YOU ARE BEGINNER of FIFA 12 Patch, just remember this, LEARN ON YOUR OWN, AND I CAN’T PROMISE YOU ANYTHING ESPECIALLY REPLY OF SILLY QUESTION like ‘How to install this”…
So far, base on beta testing phase, only the following league will make your FIFA 12 crash, so it is best if you avoid playing it in Career Mode.
- Austria tipp3-Bundesliga
- Russia Premier League
- Switzerland Super League
- Portugal Liga SAGRES